- Take an empty cereal box. Add this to any other small cardboard boxes, tubes, paper or card you can find.
- Make a building of the future for Winchester! This could be a house to live in or a building for future work, shopping or leisure. To decorate, use coloured paper, pens or paint.
- If you make more than one building, you can arrange them together to make a future city.
- Take photos of your creations.
- Take a short video clip (no more than 60 seconds) describing what you have made and why you think it will be a great thing for Winchester in the year 2030.
- Share your creative cityscapes by uploading to Instagram using the #OneGreatWin hashtag or share on our Facebook page here
We can’t wait to see what you create!